Pitch Address: The Field of Dreams, Tonbridge Road, Leigh, Kent
Directions from Leigh village: Our ground is 1.5 miles to the west of Leigh on the B2027 towards Edenbridge. As you leave Leigh keep following the road round to the right, do not take the left hand turn to Penshurst (B2176). Pass through the woods for 1 mile, the ground entrance is about 500 yards up on your left.
By Sat Nav: Use TN11 8HT … this will guide you to the junction of Compasses Road and Tonbridge Road. The entrance to our ground is 175 yards to the west of this junction.
On Google Maps: You can either search for ‘The Field of Dreams, Leigh’ or use this link.
All postal correspondence: The Club Secretary, c/o The Fleur De Lis, High Street, Leigh, Kent, TN11 8RL or send via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if you need to contact a club official:
- President – Mark Doherty e: email@example.com m: 07966 132203
- Chairman – David Thorpe e: firstname.lastname@example.org m: 07879 640123
- Secretary – Debbie Clarkson e: email@example.com m: 07878 667070
- Treasurer – Andy Wordsworth e: firstname.lastname@example.org m: 07946 519266
- Club Coach – Duncan Alldis e: email@example.com m: 07500 029011
- Club Captain – Jack Rogers
- Fixture Secretary – Martin Hadaway e: firstname.lastname@example.org m: 07825 682810